[pmwiki-users] Tool tips not working for me (Also Re: Title Attribute?)

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Fri Mar 14 02:50:29 CDT 2008

Andy,

Thanks - your "tip" worked (in every sense). :)

Do you know if there is a way to modify the internal link tool tip
code so that it uses the page Summary instead of the description
directive? I ask because all of my pages have a one line Summary,
which appears in page lists and seems like it would make a good tool
tip. Or do you think it's best to keep them separate?

Randy