[pmwiki-users] How to search in the mailing-list archive!

Cosimo Guglielmucci Cosimo.Guglielmucci at poste.it
Thu Mar 13 11:37:15 CDT 2008

Patrick R. Michaud ha scritto:
> On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 11:23:49AM +0100, Cosimo Guglielmucci wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I'm new to pmwiki,
>> and setting up a Farm I'm warned with:
>>
>>     Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
>>     (output started at
>>     D:/.../pmwiki/firstWiki/index.php:1) in
>>     D:/.../pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1075
>>

>> The provider hosting my wiki has turned off all the error messages, now.
>> The same operation( extremely simple: the same of the help )
>> that I've made on my laptop didn't give me the error message,
>>  do you think the settings for php on the laptop exclude the error messages?
>>

> The "Cannot modify header information" probably comes from some
> extra characters or blank lines at the beginning of index.php, before
> the "<?php" tag.
>
> Pm

Sorry Patrick,
I've checked it, but furthermore I've the same wiki title of the root wiki
also with a simple firstWiki/local/config.php

   <?php session_name('SOVRSESSID');

   ##  $WikiTitle is the name that appears in the browser's title bar.
   $WikiTitle = 'Il popolo è sovrano solo con la sovranità monetaria';
   $PageLogoUrl = "$PubDirUrl/image/logo.jpg";
   $TimeFmt='%d-%m-%Y %H:%M';
   putenv("TZ=CET1CEST");
   XLPage('it','PmWikiIt.XLPage');

that change the language( without config.php is in english )
do not use the logo that is used for the main wiki
do not change the wiki title.

The error occur only if the root has just been loaded.
Then the error occur in the firstwiki.
Opening the browser directly on the firstwiki doesn't make problem.
Thank you all,  and Patrick.

Cosimo