[pmwiki-users] A different WYSIWYG question

James DeVain jamesdevain at mail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:46:55 CDT 2008

I know this topic has been addressed many times, but I use PmWiki for
a non-public, non-wiki website, so my situation is a little different;
I have HTML fully enabled.

I'd like to integrate a WYSIWYG into the edit interface. Since HTML is
enabled, I have no need to convert the WYSIWYG's output to wiki markup.
The problem, of course, is that special codes like (:include SomePage:)
get formatted into HTML.

So my question is this: How feasible would it be to change the format
of codes like (:include SomePage:) to something like
<!--:include SomePage:--> ?

Or maybe even <!--markup:(:include SomePage:)-->, like in skin files.
Is there a way to do this, to generally change the (:page directive:)
format?

Thanks,
James

--