[pmwiki-users] Help With Custom Markup (I'll PayPal you...)

Andrew Standfield andy at scruffyco.com
Wed Mar 12 10:50:18 CDT 2008

PM, Eemil, and Dominique,

Thank you so much for all of your help! Things are working just like
I want now. And that's one of the (many) reasons I love PmWiki:
Pretty much anything you want to do, you can; and tweaking it usually
is not a difficult task. Plus, with such a great community, even if
you don't have the coding chops to get some behavior you're looking
for, someone out there will be able to help you.

All three of you have been a remarkable help. I'm saving all of the
code snippets for future reference. It's so nice to look at my HTML
source and see nice, semantic code.

I've sent $10 to PM. Not much, and far less than the program is
worth, but it's as much as I can afford right now. There will
probably be more in the future. I hope this small donation helps the
best wiki engine out there to keep going.

Patrick (and all those cookbook authors, too), keep up the good work.
Your program is an outstanding piece of work.

Thanks,

Andy