[pmwiki-users] problem with [[PageName|+]] markup

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Mar 11 12:41:54 CDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 04:51:02PM +0000, Hans wrote:
> Tuesday, March 11, 2008, 4:11:43 PM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
> > I just looked at the Test.Title page, and everything seems to work
> > fine to me.  What specifically isn't working?
>
> [[PmWikiFr/Sandbox|+]] and [[PmWikiFr/Sandbox]] appear as pointing to
> a non-existing page, but the page exists! Click and see.

Aha.  The problem is that the PmWikiFr/Sandbox page is set to
"auto-revert" (i.e., it's held somewhere other than wiki.d/ or
wikilib.d/ ), and auto-revert isn't enabled for the Test group,
so it's not seeing the page when done in Test.

I've now converted the page to be a "normal" one (no auto-revert),
and everything works as expected.