[pmwiki-users] Fox install issues

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 19:45:10 CDT 2008

Monday, March 10, 2008, 8:42:52 PM, Jean-Fabrice [gmail] wrote:

> If it can help (not sure it can), I make a test with a 2007-09-29a
> version I have in production, and it works. Did you keep some version
> between this one and the latest I could test ?

There has been huge changes in between.

I have further modified function FoxTemplateVarReplace, as the most
likely candidate for the problem you reported. There was the
possibility that a while condition would never be true.

Please check out the latest update of fox.php, version 2008-03-10a

Thanks!
  ~Hans