[pmwiki-users] Search across wiki farm

wiki question wiki_questions at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 16:22:21 CST 2008

I got it to work -- sort of. the search returns correct results but  whne you click on a link outside of your own wiki It renders  the page in the existing wiki -- so if it is edited and  saved it will actuallt create a new page in the wiki from which the search was performed.  Is there any way to force it to use the whole url of the original wiki?  I.e  open a new page using the the actual wiki URL?

  $WikiLibDirs = array(&$WikiDir,
  new PageStore('/opt/www/wiki/wiki.d/{$FullName}'),
  new PageStore('$FarmD/wikilib.d/{$FullName}'));

wiki question <wiki_questions at yahoo.com> wrote:
    I have looked through all of the archives and the only thing I see is to change the $WikiLibDirs variable.  has any body had success doing this?
  Any time I make a change it breaks my wiki.

  I added this to the local config of one of my farm pages:
  $WikiLibDirs = array(&$WikiDir,
new PageStore('../wiki/wiki.d'));

  and it just just displays

  Results of search for database:

2 pages found out of 45 pages searched.

  but no links......

  Also, I cannot use Google as we are behind a firewall.

  Thanks,
  Ben