[pmwiki-users] thickbox cookbook script thumbnail issue.

Mike Smick michaelbuddy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 19:09:32 CST 2008

I'm having trouble with the Thickbox cookbook script.
I have both images and thumbnail images so I can use this as a photo gallery.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ThickBox

The page isn't using the thumbnails though it's just shrinking the images.
http://kcjapanfestival.com/index.php?n=Main.Photos

This is the syntax I'm using:

(:ThickboxAttach 2007JFestival_001.jpg
tb_2007JFestival_001.jpg 2007 Festival 1:)
(:ThickboxAttach 2007JFestival_002.jpg
tb_2007JFestival_002.jpg 2007 Festival 2:)
(:ThickboxAttach 2007JFestival_003.jpg
tb_2007JFestival_003.jpg 2007 Festival 3:)

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I've copied everything right, and the only problem is
the thumbnail issue.  the actual jquery overlay and
animation works great. Is it a problem with the script?  There are
some recent notes that it was working for people, so I can't imagine
what the problem would be.

thanks for any help.

mike