[pmwiki-users] Wiki Farm Problems

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Mar 6 17:51:44 CST 2008

On Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 03:29:27PM -0700, Dr. Jonathan Sprinkle wrote:
>    Many thanks again to Steven for all his debugging help. I'm sure this is a
>    problem out of my control, like the version of PHP that my server is
>    running or something. If you still care at all by this point, the phpinfo
>    for my server can be found at:
>
>    http://www.ece.arizona.edu/~sprinkjm/phpinfo.php

In looking at your phpinfo.php, I notice that the "include_path"
setting is set to "/opt/php/lib/php".  This means that all
include scripts with relative paths (i.e., that don't begin
with a slash) are searched only in this directory and not the
current directory.

If you can get the include_path setting to include the current
directory ("."), then I suspect things will work for you as normal.
For reference, the setting for "include_path" on my system
defaults to ".:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php".