[pmwiki-users] Adding custom html/javascript code, specifically - an invisible stat counter.

-Patrick CaptainMorganRawks at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 10:54:08 CST 2008

-Patrick wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I simply wish to add an invisible stat counter block of code about 6
> lines in total, mostly of javascript, to every page that is developed.
> I wish to track visitors. I've been looking through the installation
> and I can't seem to find a place to do this, even after scanning over
> pmwiki.org.
>
> Any ideas or is this not possible?
> Thank you in advance,
> -Patrick

Ah.. thanks anyways folks.. I managed to find my way to a directory I
overlooked, /pub/skins/ and followed the instructions within the readme
file, although the instructions in the readme weren't really clear, I
did manage to get it working. For instance, it said to copy the files to
edit from pmwiki to a custom folder, I later learned that I needed to
copy the whole folder skins/pmwiki and skins/print to my custom folder
and then proceed to edit the custom folder's tmpl file. My original plan
of copying the folder and placing it with the edited tmpl file into
local/ did not work.

Cheers,
-Patrick