[pmwiki-users] Fox form redirect

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Mar 1 16:36:40 CST 2008

Saturday, March 1, 2008, 8:41:25 PM, Randy wrote:

> I don't see any documentation about how foxsuccess and foxfailure
> work. Do developers have access to the success / failure results?

With $EnableFoxDefaultMsg = true;

and (:messages:) on the page you get default messages for successful
posting is:
"Successful post to <a href='$ScriptUrl/$tgtname'>$tgtname</a>"

and for failed posting:
"Nothing posted to $tgtname "

You can use foxsuccess='string' and foxfailure='string' in a form,
which will replace the defaults, but with $tgtname appended.
I though tthis useful to change the strings, but still give the
information about which target it refers to, as there may be more
than one targets being processed, and messages relate to particular
targets.

  ~Hans