[pmwiki-users] quirk with nested-if

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Mon Jun 30 05:33:34 CDT 2008

> > however, if i then stick (:include UDP.TestInclude:) into
> Site.SiteFooter,
> > and then load any page on the site, it malfunctions and spits out onto
> the
> > page part of the conditional (i.e. it doesn't execute it all):

OK, a different answer now that I've tested it.  I put nested-if in my
config.php and edited Site.PageFooter and it works fine (I use Triad skin).
Then I figured out where Site.SiteFooter is implemented (from
Cookbook/AllGroupHeader?) and put that on my site and it seems to work fine
with nested-if as well.  Could it be a skin-related issue...?  Or
interaction with another rule?

-Peter