[pmwiki-users] passing an http variable into newgroupbox form

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Sat Jun 28 18:54:55 CDT 2008

ooo
something very interesting just happened
it turns out the form will create a new group if the default value
starts with a lowercase letter, but not in the reverse.
for instance:

MySite.CreateNewGroup?v=catMan
... hitting submit leads the successful creation of the group CatMan

however
MySite.CreateNewGroup?v=CatMan
... hitting submit fails

is this a bug?