[pmwiki-users] subpages.php corrupted! (vincent)

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Thu Jul 31 17:50:18 CDT 2008

On Thursday, 31 July 2008 10:16 PM, Simon <nzskiwi at gmail.com> wrote:

>John,
>I;d very much like to see some development of this script.
>It suits a need I have down to the ground,
>there are a few quirks and idiosyncrasies (some already
>documented on the recipe page) that would make it really fit properly in pmwiki.
> thanks in advance
>Simon

Well, I can't make any promises, because I had to bend a
few edges to make subpages more or less fit into pmwiki's
world-view. However, if you put the problems you have
referenced on the Cookbook.SubgroupMarkup page, plus any
others you have found, into priority order, I'll see what
I can do about tackling them one at a time.

>From the look of it, most of the problems arise from PmWiki
features added since I wrote the script.

In general, I fix easy things first, which may not be what's
important, but it's useful to know what's important, so I
don't waste time trying to fix hard but unimportant things.
I would like to fix the security problem noted below too.
It occurred to me that -Draft markup may well be using a
technique we can borrow. Presumably, if PageX has an edit
password, then PageX-Draft will inherit it.

JR

--
John Rankin
Affinity Limited