[pmwiki-users] Triad skin questions

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Wed Jul 30 08:55:00 CDT 2008

Hans,
On Jul 30, 2008, at 9:39 AM, Hans wrote:

> Wednesday, July 30, 2008, 2:25:06 PM, Vince Administration wrote:
>
>> Hans,
>> Here are a couple of  questions about the Triad skin, and its
>> relation to Fixflow and Gemini.
>
>> Fixflow and Gemini have lots of font choices built in. Is it possible
>> to add some of these fonts to Triad?

I have just been gazing at the  Fixflow skin page, and something
occurred to me, that might let me do
what I want pretty easily (maybe). Perhaps you can tell me if it is
easy.  In the big block where the
page name is centered  and the group name is on the left, I would
like to have a  specific page contents (usually just
a site identification, perhaps something with the group, but
configurable).  In this case I don't need the page title at the
top.
Thanks,
Vince