[pmwiki-users] Removing underline from wikilinks

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Jul 26 14:39:23 CDT 2008

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 08:44:49PM +0200, Francesco Sblendorio wrote:
> I want to remove the underline from some wikilinks (not all).
> I did:
>
> %define=nounderline text-decoration=none%
> [...]
> [[Main/Homepage|%nounderline%Back to homepage]]
>

> That didn't work, and neither this:
> [...]

The problem is that most skins define text-decoration on the <a>
element, thus it overrides the simple text-decoration property
given to the surrounding <span>.

You probably need a custom CSS entry that overrides text-decoration
for <a> elements, and then use that.

    .nounderline, a.nounderline, .nounderline a { text-decoration=none; }