[pmwiki-users] Possible bug in pmwiki-2.1.27

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Thu Jul 24 14:27:24 CDT 2008

On Thursday 24 July 2008 19:40:17 Philipp Kazakow wrote:
> For example, I have a page with ~19000 characters (that page
> exactly<http://finar.ru/finarru20/index.php/Repositorium/HomeBackup>),
> with simple code
>
> > (:if true:)foo(:ifend:)
>
> on the top of it. It works alright.
>
> After this, I add 1000 more characters of simle text, so it gets 20000 in
> summary. At that moment my content just dissapears! All the code is still
> on its place, but no parsing goes on, and in "View" mode I see nothing.
> Immediately after deleting "(:if true:)123(:ifend:)" from the top of code,
> my page starts working normally.

Hello. I tested your text at my sandbox. Even after more than doubling the
page content, I have no problems with the IFs. (I am running a recent beta
there).

  http://galleries.accent.bg/Main/WikiSandbox-cyr

You can try adding to your config.php this code:

  @ini_set('pcre.backtrack_limit', 1000000);

If it doesn't work, I have no idea what caused the problem. Maybe disable some
of the recipes you are using (one by one) to see if you find a problem there.

Thanks,
Petko