[pmwiki-users] Allowing external links without effecting your page rank.

prima at wordit.com prima at wordit.com
Wed Jul 23 19:29:15 CDT 2008

Quoting Carl Fallon <carlfallon at hotmail.com>:
> How do I keep these links  inplace but stop search engines using
> these links in there rankings.  (So as not to drop my page ranking
> later)

I think it might be useful to ask in Google's forums, or whichever
search engine it is. They do supply info on that kind of stuff to
webmasters and employees do participate in the forums. When you know
how their spider would work in this situation then you can implement
that in pmwiki.

If you already know that then it would be helpful to explain how it
works so others can work out how to implement it.

Marcus