[pmwiki-users] PageActions preventing Administrator Login

Graham Archer Graham.Archer at Sun.COM
Tue Jul 22 07:05:28 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am using pmwiki-2.2.0-beta63.   I have had no issues with
authentication until I modified Site.PageActions as follows:

* %item              class=browse
accesskey='$[ak_view]'%[[{*$FullName} | $[View] ]]
(:if authid:)
* %item rel=nofollow class=edit
accesskey='$[ak_edit]'%[[{*$FullName}?action=edit | $[Edit] ]]
(:else:)
* %item rel=nofollow class=login
accesskey='$[ak_Login]'%[[{*$FullName}?action=login | $[Login] ]]
(:ifend:)
* %item rel=nofollow class=diff
accesskey='$[ak_history]'%[[{*$FullName}?action=diff | $[History] ]]
(:if auth upload:)
* %item rel=nofollow class=upload
accesskey='$[ak_attach]'%[[{*$FullName}?action=upload | $[Attach] ]]
(:if:)
* %item rel=nofollow class=print
accesskey='$[ak_print]'%[[{*$FullName}?action=print | $[Print] ]]

What I an intending with the above is that the user who is just browsing
sees the Login tab and after clicking on Login and providing their
username/password the user sees the Edit tab in place of the Login tab.

This works perfectly for all "normal" users. However this does not work
correctly for the Administrator username/password.

To be able to access the Administrator pages - like Site.PageActions! -
I first have to login with my normal user details, after which I then
click on the Edit tab of the page and then enter the Admin
username/password.

If I try to "login" i.e. click on the Login tab and  enter the Admin
username and password directly at this point  I am always given the
"username/password you have entered is incorrect" message.

 I guess I am setting up PageActions incorrectly for the Admin role but
don't know how to correct this.

Can you advise me?

Thanks

Graham