[pmwiki-users] Highlight pagelist search results based on time thresholds

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Sun Jul 13 15:51:45 CDT 2008

I like the color coded pagelist, but it doesn't work for me (PmWiki
2.2.0-beta65 with a custom $TimeFmt).

My config.php contains:

$TimeFmt = '%F at %R %Z'; # dates as 2007-12-22 at 19:18 CST

$FmtPV['$LastModifiedTime'] = '$page["time"]'; //last modified unix time

My Site.LocalTemplates contains:

[[#sidecolorbydate]]
(:if     date -2days..  @{=$LastModifiedTime} :)>>bgcolor=#ffcccc<<
(:elseif date -7days.. @{=$LastModifiedTime} :)>>bgcolor=#ccccff<<
(:else:)>>bgcolor=#ccffcc<<
(:ifend:)
* [[{=$FullName}]] {=$LastModified}
[[#sidecolorbydateend]]

I invoke the pagelist with code like this:

(:pagelist trail=Site.AllRecentChanges count=10 fmt=#sidecolorbydate
order=-time:)

I get results such as:

Main.Sandbox 2008-07-13 at 15:39 CDT

where every item in the pagelist shows the current time, not the time
the page was last modified, and the wrong pages are in the list.

How would I make this work?

Randy