[pmwiki-users] SimpleForum workaround?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Jul 12 07:41:56 CDT 2008

Saturday, July 12, 2008, 12:33:25 PM, Markus Kohlen wrote:

> I configured two groups and each group has its own forum. Both of them
> work well.

> My problem is: I navigate from the main SideBar into the group. Then
> the group-SideBar appears with the link to its forum. When i hit the
> link to the forum, the forum appears but the group-Sidebar changes to
> the main SideBar. This causes the feeling, that I leave the group. Is
> there a way to use the forum, while the group-Sidebar will not change/
> disappear???

do I understand you right that you have two wiki groups, each with
its own SideBar page, say GroupA.SideBar and GroupB.SideBar,
and that you have another two wiki forum groups, say GroupAForum and
GroupBForum?

If so, you can create GroupAForum.SideBar and GroupBForum.SideBar,
and GroupAForum.SideBar has as content (:include GroupA.SideBar:)
and GroupBForum.SideBar has as content (:include GroupB.SideBar:)

  ~Hans