[pmwiki-users] foxnotify delete

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 03:49:54 CDT 2008

Thursday, July 10, 2008, 9:37:57 AM, adam overton wrote:

> i put a (:foxmessage:) on the resulting page (FoxNotifyLists.UserGroupA)
> and received the expected msg: PERMISSION DENIED to delete on
> FoxNotifyLists.Aaam!

> and my FoxAuth is currently set to 'read'...

Rereading your first post, I think you need to add 'delete' to
the page permissions for the FoxNotifyLists group:

elseif (CondAuth($pagename,'read')) {
    $FoxPagePermissions['*.*'] = 'add';
    $FoxPagePermissions['FoxNotifyLists.*'] = 'add,delete';
}

This may solve it.

But thinking about security, what stops users from deleting other
user's notification entries?

  ~Hans