[pmwiki-users] pmwiki forms

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Jul 8 13:35:21 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 2:11 PM, Peter Bowers <pbowers at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 3:57 AM, Maria McKinley <parody at u.washington.edu>
> wrote:
>>
>> I want to set up a simple form, and then either compile the results on
>> a web page, or have the individual form results emailed to me.
>
> Check out http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiShExamples#DataCollect for
> an example of this using WikiSh.

Maria--
You could look at the ZAP recipe. It's no longer being supported but
handles the kind of stuff you want pretty easily. Probably way too
much power for what you need however.

Peter--
I have been following the development of your WikiSh recipe with some
interest, but must confess I have no clue what you are doing in it.
Could you explain in very simple, broad brush strokes the idea behind
it?  I have virtually no familiarity with unix...  It seems amazing
your recipe can do so much...

Cheers,
Dan