[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-2.2.0-beta66 released

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Jul 4 11:14:11 CDT 2008

I've just released pmwiki-2.2.0-beta66, now available at

    http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.2.0-beta66.tgz
    http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.2.0-beta66.zip
    svn://pmwiki.org/pmwiki/tags/latest

This release adds a "nested if" capability to conditional markups,
closes a minor XSS vulnerability reported in PITS:01030, and
fixes a problem with $Transition variable handling.

More fixes and releases will be coming in the very near future,
including the official release of 2.2.0 .  I will also make
some announcements about my extended absence these last few
months, and how we may be able to improve reponsiveness and
keep things going for the future.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support!