[pmwiki-users] Embedding php in a wiki page

Steven Benmosh wordz2u at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 20:26:29 CST 2008

1. Is there a way to embed php in a wiki page, just like html tags? My goal
is to provide some dynamic content on the web page, such as current time and
date, using php functions.

2. If yes, could it interact with pmwiki directives (for example, I can do
(:pagelist:), capture the output and convert it to a normal wikitag (i.e.
ThisIsMyPageName -->[[ThisIsMyPageName|| This is My Page Name]]

The name change is one real example that I would like to do. When I list the
pages in a group, or the groups in a wiki farm, it does not look that
good...

Thanks,

Z.

--