[pmwiki-users] pagelist question

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 13:09:06 CST 2008

Thursday, January 31, 2008, 6:14:20 PM, noskule wrote:

> I would like show 10 blogposts on a page and have a link at the bottom
> of the page that shows me the next 10 posts.

> To show 10 posts is not the problem but to do the link i can't figure
> out how to do.

Is each post  a separate page, or are they all on one page?

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/BreakPage is a nice recipe to show
a page in sections, with links to the other sections.

I modified this for FoxForum, and added in foxforum.php a version
which works for the forum type where each post is a separate page.

But you may try a simpler solution which employs a markup expression
to calculate the next post (bunch).
You use a var for your post count, and   MarkupExprPlus for the math
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExprPlus
You can use markup expressions in links and in pagelist etc.

  ~Hans