[pmwiki-users] "Code corrupted. Insert fresh copy."

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:41:40 CST 2008

Hi, I was not suggesting it is the skin that is the problem - are you
suggesting that this error message would be generated by something in the
skin? That would help in troubleshooting.

I did modify the skin (only colors, as I recall) but have also done several
other things with the installation. When it says "code corrupted" my first
thought was the latter.

Thanks for your feedback.

Don