[pmwiki-users] sorting tables

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Wed Jan 30 15:57:22 CST 2008

Is there a way to create tables where clicking on the column headings
would sort the tables accordingly?

I know that such a table is created as a part of the Wikiforms
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiForms>  recipe. I am guessing
that this was created using PHP in the wikiforms.php. But since I am not
conversant with PHP, I am at a loss here.

I would appreciate if someone could point me to a simple way of doing
this, if there is any. If not, I offer this as an idea for a new recipe!

Thanks.