[pmwiki-users] New Recipe: Text Extract

Graham Archer Graham.Archer at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 30 15:29:04 CST 2008

Hi Hans,

the problem with a nice recipe is sometimes the Customers get a bit
greedy - please tell me if I am doing this in this instance.....

I was wondering if your recipe could be extended to:

  extract from #TextPatternA# to "TextPatternB"

Reason:   I use (:include pagename #from#to:) at the moment to bring
content from another page. Problem with this is
the RSS for the host page doesn't trigger even thou the included page
has changed since the host hasn't been re-written.

A nice feature with your recipe is that it writes to the page  and
causes the RSS event.  So if the extract could go
#from #to it would be a nice feature!

Thanks

Graham