[pmwiki-users] Fox redirect not working

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Wed Jan 30 11:22:37 CST 2008

>snip<

I have only now updated fox.php on my site. It works for me.

Latest version is 2008-01-29

There were a number of issues connected with redirect, which I tried

to address through the last updates. At some point it may have been

broken. Please update to the latest version!

If that is version 2008-01-29 and it still does not work please tell

me!

Thank you

Hans,

I have updated to the latest version and it works! Thanks.

I was previously running the 2008-1-25 version.