[pmwiki-users] Delete a group's RecentChanges page

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:23:32 CST 2008

I noticed that the third step in Petko's most interesting new recipe,
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/NewGroupWarning, is a optional bit of
code that, once added to config.php, will allow RecentChanges pages to
be deleted from within the wiki.  Wow!

Since "how can I delete a group" is a very, very frequently asked (by
non-admin authors) question, I've created
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RecentChangesDeletion, containing
instructions for just this bit of code.

Petko:  If you approve and would care to take ownership of the new
page, it might make things simpler to remove the details from your
NewGroupWarning page and instead maintain the code (if necessary) on
the one I started (which I did link-to from your NewGroupWarning page.

I did add two items to the page
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiGroup for automatic inclusion on
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/FAQ.

And of course, and as always, if any of what I've done was the wrong
thing, no one should hesitate to undo the damage I've done, or
instruct me to do it.

Tegan