[pmwiki-users] Disabling History and Recent Changes views

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Fri Jan 25 16:07:18 CST 2008

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:42:29 -0500
Sandy <sandy at onebit.ca> wrote:

> Steven Benmosh wrote:
> > 1. How do I disable the History and Recent Changes links at
> > the bottom of the wiki from being read by users?

> 1. I don't know how to disable access by people who know to type
> ?action=diff, but I suspect it would take under three lines in
> config.php.

in config.php you can EITHER have:

if ($action == 'diff') $action='browse';
meaning, than whenever somebody does a diff, it will be converted
to a browse.

OR

# so that only registered users can see the source
$HandleAuth['diff'] = 'edit';

Only people that can edit, can also do a diff.

--
Thanks
http://www.sqlhacks.com