[pmwiki-users] Sidebar Disappeared

wiki question wiki_questions at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 11:13:08 CST 2008

I upgraded to pmwiki-2.2.0-beta65  last night and now the sidebar is gone from one of my wiiki farm pages.  all of my other farm pages are fine.
  The sidebar shows up on all of the other pages on that farm site but not the main page.  There is just a blank space that is the same width as the sidebar.

  I am running the fixflow skin.  Anybody else run into this?  Any fixes?

  Thanks,
  Ben