[pmwiki-users] bug in (:title:) markup ?

imoc blog.oc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 07:25:18 CST 2008

I got this problem too.

It seems that if one page contains more than one (:title:) directors, no
matter they are original or included from other page, the last one wins.

I've tested this by moving the original page (:title:) to the very end
of the page after the PageList markup, then the page displayed it's
original title correctly.

But since I use EditMore recipe which always put the (:title:) at the
beginning of a page, so I have no idea how to sulve this problem.

Maybe it is worth to consider that changing 'the last (:title:) win' to
'the first (:title:) win'?

imoc