[pmwiki-users] link decorations

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Mon Jan 21 23:21:52 CST 2008

The subject of the previous post is incorrect! Is should read something
like "Searchlist questions"...

I have somehow lost the little question-mark icons following links to
non-existent pages.

Is this because in my setup such links connect to the Site.PageNotFound
instead of the {*$Fullname}?action=edit for the missing page?

Can I keep this behavior (linking to Site.PageNotFound) and still
decorate my links with, say, a question mark??

Thanks.