[pmwiki-users] MS Publisher file format upload

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 09:55:13 CST 2008

On Jan 20, 2008 5:07 AM, Eemeli Aro <eemeli at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 19, 2008 5:03 AM, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi, all:  What's the process for adding the ".pub" file format and
> > extension to the list of recognized and permitted file formats?
>
> 1. What you need to find is the correct MIME type for the file

Ah!  Thanks, Eemeli!  So, googling "MIME type", I find what I take to
the An Authoritative Source (yes?) --
http://www.w3schools.com/media/media_mimeref.asp -- which has a list
by extension on the lower part of the page.

And looking for where to put this information in the documentation, I
naturally then did find that instructions are available on
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UploadsAdmin.  Since the reference
page already linked-to from there was too hard for me to navigate, I
added this w3schools.com link as well.

Thanks again!