[pmwiki-users] Preserving line breaks from a directive in a ||-table

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Sun Jan 20 07:45:42 CST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to do the following:

(:input form '' post :)
(:input hidden action BlahAction:)
||width=100%
||Member:  ||{$AuthId}   ||
||Name:    ||(:Name:)    ||
||Address: ||(:Address:) ||(:input submit value='Change address':) ||
||Email:   ||(:Email:)   ||(:input submit value='Change email':)   ||
||         ||(:input submit value='Do it!':) ||
(:input end:)

The problem I have is that the (:Address:) directive has multiple lines
and I can't figure out a way to return a value that preserves the line
breaks in the table that PmWiki displays.

(Tech info: Currently the 'when' parameter for the directive's function
is set to 'directives' and I am using the Keep() function on its
output.)

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
Cheers,