[pmwiki-users] Include specific lines of text on a page

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Sat Jan 19 13:37:40 CST 2008

Hans, here is a start. Your approach extracted a row containing a
given string. The syntax below
>> (:grep "regex" wikifilename/pattern . :)
is meant to say
:grep  means extract
"regex' means each line satisfying a criterion, so instead of just
containing a given string, you could have
wild cards, etc, like in php's search replace functions.  The :pipe
etc would just concatenate those.
    Vince