[pmwiki-users] fix for attachments with spaces in the name

Frank Graffagnino frankie at graffagnino.net
Tue Jan 15 15:57:40 CST 2008

I'm using IE version 6.0.2900.

Setting the following in config.php seems to help:

    $DownloadDisposition = "attachment";

That lets the downloads succeed on IE when I click "Save", but
clicking open still has some weird error finding the file in the temp
folder.  Weird.  But I'll take being able to save over nothing.

Should the download disposition be attachment rather than inline?

FG