[pmwiki-users] Include with a Regular Expression

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jan 15 11:16:13 CST 2008

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 10:41:05AM -0600, Eric Celeste wrote:
>    I don't think I can use pagelist since it has no concept of which pages
>    have recently changed and which have not.

Sure it does.  You can do:

    (:pagelist name=Nico-* order=-time fmt=#include count=10:)

to display the contents of the ten most recently changed pages
that begin with 'Nico-'.

You may also be able to do something using

    (:pagelist trail=RecentChanges fmt=#include count=10:)

which displays the contents of the ten most recently changed pages.

Even more complex includes are possible by changing the fmt=...
parameter to specify a different pagelist template.  But I expect
(based on what you've said so far) that some combination of
pagelist, pagelist templates, and include statements should be
able to do exactly what you want.