[pmwiki-users] Issue with RSS feeds on password-protected pages

Benoit Dutilleul benoit.dutilleul at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 14 05:25:09 CST 2008

Hi there,

I've been trying to configure RSS feeds on my website according to the
description provided here:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WebFeeds

What I did is that:
[1] I setup a side-wide password for RSS actions:
$DefaultPasswords['rss'] = crypt('simpletest');

[2] I disabled "pagelist protect" for RSS actions:
if ($action == 'rss') $EnablePageListProtect = 0;

If I try to see the feed when I am authenticated, things work well but if I
am logged out, I can't get the feed to work:
http://cetim.web-farm.org/index.php/Site/AllRecentChanges?action=rss&authpw=simpletest

I have the same problem even if I disable the Default password for RSS.

Has somebody an idea of what I am doing wrong?
Kind regards,

Benoit

--
Wanderer, your footsteps are the road, and nothing more; wanderer, there is
no road, the road is made by walking. By walking one makes the road, and