[pmwiki-users] PmWiki and Spam

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 15:26:33 CST 2008

I strongly support a quick implementation om PmWiki.org of either

1) having a site wide 'open' password and changing the Site.EditForm
along the lines of  "Please enter "pmwiki" (or "fast" or similar) in
the following textbox in order to edit"
 - this worked 100% for me and is the solution I have used on all my
wikis ( I would do this if I had attribute rights).
Note that where I have a different password for some pages I don't
prompt with the site wide password.

2) captcha per session

also like to see the check author cannot be the same as summary (with
corresponding error message) at some later time,
(and a corollary - the ability to 'require' a summary)

Simon

PS PM I hope your family emergency has a favourable outcome.