[pmwiki-users] Migration 2.1.27 to 2.2 or 2.2.x-beta

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 14:36:09 CST 2008

Users Who Know suggest that the current beta is as stable as 2.1.27,
and that an upgrade would be worthwhile and shouldn't break anything.
Whether I do this now, or wait until 2.2 itself is released, I am
hoping that there will be some documentation of the migration steps.
Many clues to this are included on the page
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes, but 1) they're mixed
in among other stuff, and 2) they aren't written for the purpose, and
lack the details and tips that a real set of instructions would
provide.  Would anyone be willing to get something like this started?
Once such a page is in place, I'd hope that as knowledgeable users
upgrade from 2.1.27, they could be encouraged to contribute their
observations and suggestions to the documentation.

Anyone?