[pmwiki-users] wiki pages do not save

Steven Benmosh wordz2u at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:42:32 CST 2008

I used to run pmwiki on a home server, but since I have moved, I have not
used it in a while. I tar'ed the site and mothballed it for about a year.

Yestarday I re-installed the latest pmwiki and followed the initial setup
instructions. Everything seems fine. I copied some of the old files to local
and wiki.d, but then decided to erase them and start from scratch.

Everything seems fine, but when I edit a file and save it, I remain in the
editing mode and the changes are deleted. When I switch to view, it is as if
nothing happened. I commented out the admin password but that has not made a
difference. When I activate diagnostics, I see the following, among a ton of
other data.

Any idea what the problem is, and how I can fix it? The URL is either
http://gps.words2u.net/ or http://www.words2u.net/pmwiki/

    [BlockMessageFmt] => <h3 class='wikimessage'>$[This post has been
blocked by the administrator]</h3>

Thanks for your help.

Z.
--