[pmwiki-users] My wiki, she is kaput

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 9 14:34:58 CST 2008

On Jan 8, 2008 2:02 PM, David Spitzley <dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us> wrote:
> For some reason my wiki has stopped working recently.  The diag function works, but nothing else gets output.

FWIW, here's the response I saw when I request pmwiki.php (with no parameters):

FastCGI Error
The FastCGI Handler was unable to process the request.

Error Details:

    * The FastCGI process exceeded configured activity timeout
    * Error Number: 258 (0x80070102).
    * Error Description: The wait operation timed out.

HTTP Error 500 - Server Error.
Internet Information Services (IIS)