[pmwiki-users] Calendar with two different week lengths

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 14:18:44 CST 2008

I am considering transforming calendar that has two different week systems
into a PmWiki format (using one of the calendar receipes). The problem with
updating it is that it's tedious and time consuming dealing with the HTML,
and I'd like to have it in a format that other people could update.

See http://www.bisharat.net/Demos/Akposso/ for the 2006 version (I never got
around to doing the 2007 version). Ideally a calendar page based on the
5-day Akposso week would be the base, with the French and English names
added in the corner of each day box.

I could just set up a wiki table resembling what I have in HTML, but if I
make the shift it would be nice to present a new look too.

The ultimate would be a calendar with a month-display that could be toggled
between the 5-day and 7-day weeks, but I'm not shooting for that at the
moment.

TIA for any ideas.

Don