[pmwiki-users] ImportText not working as supposed

Anno anno at shroomery.org
Sun Jan 6 08:41:46 CST 2008

I'm having problems with the ImportText recipe.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ImportText

The description says:
"...the script updates the corresponding page in wiki.d with the text of
the file as if it had been posted through the normal edit process."

I have pages where the  title and content are generated dynamically on
the page call.
So my pages contain only 2 directives:

(:titleinclude:)
(:slike:)

If I create such a page manually and save it, then the correct,
generated  title is saved along the page. Also the targets field gets
populated.

If I create or update such a page via the ImportText, then the above
doesn't happen.

How do I make the import truly behave as a manual edit?

I have attached 2 file contents, one generated manually, one via the
ImportText recipe.

Anno