[pmwiki-users] Announce: Music Recipe Update - automatic wav/mp2/mp3 generation

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 12:23:55 CST 2008

I would like to announce an update to the Music
Recipe:

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Music

This update adds support for automatic wav/mp2/mp3
generation from any of the formats which can generate
midi files!

Please let me know if you find any problems with the
new recipe, or if you have suggestions/requests for
additional formats to support!

-Martin

Note:  I plan on adding abcpp support soon too, but
for this to be useful it will require some major
enhancements to the Content recipe; these are in
progress.