[pmwiki-users] using page text variables

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Mon Feb 25 19:15:32 CST 2008

Sameer,

You can use the ftime markup expression (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/MarkupExpressions
) to pass to your form's template the current date and time.

You can put at the beginning of the GroupFooter page something like
(warning, I haven't tried it):

(:if auth edit && ! equal {$:Checkedon}:)
...include a form that posts to the bottom of the page...
(:elseif auth edit:)
...include a form that updates the value of the already existing
Checkedon PTV...
(:ifend:)

Hope that helps,

Randy