[pmwiki-users] adding cookbook script

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sun Feb 24 17:36:01 CST 2008

> > could even be a sh script, to be done by the admin, not an online
> > administration tools.
>
> - not everyone is using unix
> - not everyone using unix has command-line access

WikiSh has most capabilities to do this currently except for the actual
download from pmwiki.org.  It's a way to give "unix command-line access"
within wiki pages.  (On a limited basis, obviously.)

(I'm not saying it is already set up to do cookbook scripting; I'm saying it
has the capabilities if someone were to put together a script for it.)

This is, of course, assuming somewhat lax security on the server itself
since it would need write privileges to the config.php file from the PHP
process running pmwiki...

-Peter